Built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning provides superior support, stability and joint protection. Closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean. Meticulously crafted in Germany. OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
Pro Tip: Pair with a Manduka Equa Mat Twoel or Yogitoe to increase grip in sweaty sessions.
- Extra Long Mat: 4.7 mm thick; 79" x 24"; 4.5 lbs
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- High-density cushion for unparalleled ride, joint protection, and comfort on any surface
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- 100% latex free
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
- To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.